Fairest of the Fair
- Pageant Entry Form
There will be a drawing to win a prize of $100, each contestant will get one entry into the drawing.
Grundy County’s Fairest of the Fair
Director: Heather Childers 931-235-1334
Grundy County High School 24970 TN-108, Coalmont, TN 37313
Pageant starts at 5:00 pm, Registration starts at 4:00 pm
Please contact the Director – Heather Childers for a registration form.
August 19th, 2019
Ages 6 – 8
Ages 9 – 12
Ages 13 – 15
Ages 16 – 21
August 20th, 2019
Ages 0-6 Months
Ages 6-12 Months
Ages 12-24 Months
Ages 2-3 Years
Ages 4-5 Years
Queens of August 19th will help crown queens on August 20th
$40 entry fee (includes all sides and photogenic). There will be an interview question for the 16-20 year old group. Fairest of Fair Queen will receive entry paid for the state level and hotel accommodations.
1. Must live within Grundy County or the Corporate City Limits of Monteagle.
2. Each contestant must have reached her 16th birthday but not her 21st birthday by August 1, 2019.
3. A contestant cannot qualify 1f she has been married, given birth to a child, or been found guilty of a felony.
4. Dresses should be formal. Split must not be more than 4 inches above the knee or side. Contestants will not be allowed to wear or carry ﬂowers during the judging of the pageant.
The winner, who will represent Grundy County Fair in the state pageant in January 2020, must have a floor length formal gown for the State Fair pageant.
5. Contestants will be judged on beauty, poise, personality, and interview. .
6. Contestants in the 16-20 age group must attach a copy of their birth certiﬁcate or a copy of their driver's license to their entry form.
7. A non-refundable fee of $40 must accompany the entry form.
8. The fairest of the fair winner must represent "The Grundy County Fair'" at the different events during the week of the fair and throughout the year (must crown the winner at the 2020 Fair). If the contestant cannot attend the State Fairest of the Fair Pageant, she must relinquish her crown and the runner-up will become the new Fairest of the Fair. The Fair Association will provide the entry fee and hotel accommodations at the State Fairest of the Fair Pageant.
9. Contestants must be and always have been of the female gender.
**Categories and times could be subject to change at board’s discretion due to entries and time**